Please see terms and conditions for restrictions on use of Citywire's Fund Manager database.
- Use tactical currency overlays
- Use tactical derivative overlays
- Use tactical equity overlays
- Mr. Rieder earned a BBA degree in finance from Emory University in 1983 and an MBA degree from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1987
- Rick Rieder, Managing Director, is BlackRock's Chief Investment Officer of Fundamental Fixed Income, co-head of Americas Fixed Income and a member of the Executive Committee of the firm-wide Alpha Strategy business. He is also a member of BlackRock's firm-wide Operating, Leadership, and Philanthropy Committees. Before joining BlackRock in 2009, Mr. Rieder was President and Chief Executive Officer of R3 Capital Partners. He served as Vice Chairman and member of the Borrowing Committee for the U.S. Treasury. Mr. Rieder is currently a member of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Investment Advisory Committee on Financial Markets, and was recently elected as the 2013 inductee into the Fixed Income Analysts Society Fixed Income Hall of Fame. From 1987 to 2008, Mr. Rieder was with Lehman Brothers, most recently as head of the firm's Global Principal Strategies team, a global proprietary investment platform. He was also global head of the firm's credit businesses, Chairman of the Corporate Bond and Loan Capital Commitment Committee, and a member of the Board of Trustees for the corporate pension fund. Before joining Lehman Brothers, Mr. Rieder was a credit analyst at SunTrust Banks in Atlanta.
Rick Rieder does not currently have the required track record to be eligible for a Citywire Rating. See methodology
|fund||total return||standard deviation||max drawdown|
|BlackRock Strategic Income Opps Port;Inst||8.5 %||1.5||-3.0 %|
League Table - Rank 33/73 (2nd quartile)
|32||32. Marc P. Seidner||9.0%|
|33||33. Rick Rieder||8.5%|
|33||33. Bob Miller||8.5%|
|35||35. Tracy Chen||8.2%|
|35||35. Gary Herbert||8.2%|
|35||35. Brian Kloss||8.2%|
|35||35. Regina Borromeo||8.2%|
Month by Month Performance
Quarterly (to 30/09/2017)
Are you Rick Rieder?
We are constantly updating our comprehensive database of fund managers and their career history. If you are (or represent) Rick Rieder and would like to update or provide biographical information for this factsheet please email firstname.lastname@example.org