Charles Schwab has added 15 new exchange-traded funds (ETF) to its commission-free platform, the Schwab ETF OneSource.
The additions come from nine different providers including Deutsche, Guggenheim, John Hancock, State Street Global Advisors and WisdomTree.
The ETFs span a number of sectors including high yield bonds, energy limited partnerships and diversified emerging markets.
They include the:
- Deutsche X-trackers FTSE Emerging Comprehensive Factor ETF;
- Deutsche X-trackers Japan JPX-Nikkei 400 Equity ETF;
- Deutsche X-trackers USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF;
- Global X MLP & Energy Infrastructure ETF;
- Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF;
- Guggenheim S&P High Income Infrastructure ETF;
- IQ S&P High Yield Low Volatility Bond ETF;
- John Hancock Multifactor Developed International ETF;
- JPMorgan Diversified Return Europe Currency Hedged ETF;
- SPDR Long Dollar Gold Trust;
- SPDR Russell 1000 Low Volatility Focus ETF;
- SPDR Russell 1000 Momentum ETF;
- SPDR Russell 1000 Yield ETF;
- United States Copper Index ETF;
- and the WisdomTree Continuous Commodity Index ETF
Heather Fischer, vice president, ETF & mutual fund platforms at Charles Schwab, said: ‘We’re proud of the traction we’ve achieved so far in the four years since launching the program, and its steady growth allows us to continue to provide more choice and meet investor demand.’
The OneSoure platform now has 245 ETFs totalling $84 billion assets.
To find out more about how funds are picked for the platform, read our profile with gatekeeper Michael Iachini.